Who is ready for a Yoga Adventure in Nature and an Incredible Cultural Experience on spectacular Haida land? Focus on personal joy, cultural discovery and mind-body rejuvenation for a whole week. Our brand-new 2018 Retreat is now available for registration, but don’t wait because there are only 12 spots available!
or if you’re not quite ready to commit:
Our Small Connected Group will share the week adventuring into the Wild West Coast of untouched Haida Gwaii.
This trip will include :
- Morning Meditation daily
- One yoga practice per day
- BONUS: one private one-on-one yoga session to integrate the whole experience of the island and your dedication to your yoga practice
- 6 nights accommodation in a comfortable lodging on beautiful serene land
- 3 nourishing and delicious meals every day
- Transportation around the island for the week
- Art tour/and or a Totem pole tour
- The Golden Spruce Trail
- Tow Hill, Yoga on the beach and a North Island guided walk through the ancient untouched forests
- An evening with Haida Elders and a local traditional Haida meal shared as a group dinner
- The afternoon at the Haida Museum with a special Yoga class planned.
- plus MORE….
WITH an optional trip to either:
K’uuna (Skedans): An all day trip on a zodiac Marine Tour to Skedans, enjoy a guided tour by a naturalist, seabirds, seals, whales and picnic lunch on your adventure. http://www.haidasty
le.com/cultural-tours/#kuuna. Price: $275 per person + GST
T’aanuu & Windy Bay: This day tour takes you to the Eagle and Raven Wolf village of T’aanuu Llnagaay (Tanu) and to Hlk’yah G̱awG̱a (Windy Bay). This area is symbolic to Gwaii Haanas National Park Reserve and Haida Heritage site because it was here, in 1985, that the Haida people took a stand against clear cut logging practices in South Moresby. http://www.haidastyle.com
/cultural-tours/#taanuu. Price: $300 per person + GST
This is a once in a lifetime experience!
Here’s what those who attended the retreat in October had to say:
- A non-refundable deposit ($500) is due ASAP to hold your spot
- Flight is not included – We will book our flights as a group from Victoria OR if you are coming from our northern community (or our Lotus Village that has spread across the country!) we will coordinate to meet when we all arrive on the 1st day, I will pick you up in our rental Van. (HINT: when flying into Sandspit you are welcome to use Air Canada points)